Babynabytek.cz » Customer Support - Part-time/Home Office
The customer is our partner, and we want them to be satisfied before, during the order processing, and after the purchase. If you enjoy shopping (both offline and online) and can provide advice on purchases for yourself and your loved ones, pay attention:
We are looking for someone who can empathize with our customers' issues while remaining proactive to effectively provide them with excellent support. We believe it's you, and we're happy to help you with everything.
- Daily customer support and care for our customers
- Communication with customers via emails
- Order editing, providing information about products, availability, order status, etc.
- Handling complaints and resolving them on the customer's side, providing information about the complaint status
- Communication skills, professional behaviour, willingness to work and improve, ability to work in a team
- PC skills (MS Office – Word, Excel)
- English language - spoken and written advantageous
- Experience in a similar position is a advantage
- Very interesting and dynamic work for the satisfaction of our customers
- Detailed training and team support. Gaining a wealth of new experiences
- Backing from a stable company that is continuously developing and growing
- Competitive salary - salary in line with industry standards
- Bonuses based on results
- Part-time or temporary employment
- Part-time/Home Office
- Start possible in January 2023
Interested in the offer? Then don't hesitate to send us your resume to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to work with us.
Back to the list of job vacancies.